Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Beginning

For the first few months I will use this blog as an educational blog for one of my classes. After the class ends I will decide whether or not I am going to continue the blog. So to start here is a little bit about me: 

My name is Melynda and I am twenty one years old. I am an elementary education major and a missions minor. I would love to teach abroad but the calling I am currently feeling on my life is to start an orphanage in Honduras! I love traveling and learning about other people, cultures, and ways of living. I am a coffee addict and I absolutely love owls and elephants. I have been to Mexico multiple times and Cambodia once. I have a long list of places I want to go and things I would love to experience. My family means the world to me and they are my closest friends. 

Thank you for joining me on this journey that is my education and my life! I hope you enjoy reading this blog! 

Melynda




4 comments: